Friday, November 9, 2007

Poem

Largesse

You cannot love me more than your eyes tell.
You cannot believe the largeness of your heart.
You cannot feel the words on your swollen tongue
or recall the word forgotten
in the silence
of the air between our
lips to measure the weight
of my intent as a plain fact.


You cannot love me more than your eyes hold.
You cannot believe more in the appetite of your soul.
You cannot hear your eyes speak,
a plain fact of beauty
and the weight of your skin
in my mouth.


Your eyes cannot love me more than your reflection
in mine.
You cannot believe in the largeness of my heart
without proof.
You cannot smile
wider than your heart
will allow, your smile a pump
in the well of my heart, a plain fact:
you in my eyes; my heart pounding forever.




1 comment:

Cáh Morandi said...

Can I love you more than my heart behaves
I can love you in a time called eternal
Making my kiss continue forever on your lips

Because I am a miracle,
I am your miracle ...

I want to be clear in your eyes
From deep the surface of your soul
(I want to be in full within you)
As the word you know the taste of your tongue
Before leaving to play the world ...


You love the small details of your body
And so that your eyes close before dream
And thy way to go when you arrive
And the way that I move your hands
And your skin is warming up in the heat of my

It is a simple fact:
I stuck to your eyes and your hands
Me putting in your universe
Goddess of seasons, winter, summer ...
(I can) because I love you,
My dear.